[DML] Re: Book quotes about DeLorean

At 08:24 PM 1/13/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Today I purchased a book titled The Ultimate Classic Car Book at the
>Store of Knowledge here in San Diego which is run by our local PBS
>station. It's an excellent book and features the DeLorean on what else
>but page 88! There's a nice 2 page spread with excellent photos of the
>car and not very flattering comments about it. Example: DISASTER DOORS
>"Overloaded doors were crammed with locks, glass, electric motors,
>mirrors, stereo speakers (since when?) and ventilation pipery. Held by
>a puny gas strut, it was an act of the purest optimism to expect them
>to work properly." I'll add more quotes later just for laughs. This is
>really a great car book for $30. Fil Vigil.

reply:

How about the publishes name and address?
You will find this in the copyright block.......

Lee

support@xxxx

NOTICE TO BULK EMAILER: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5,
Subchapter II, 227, any and all unsolicited commercial e-mail sent
to this address is subject to a download and archival fee in the
amount of $500 US.
E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.