[DML] Re: wheel sandblast

Erik-
There are a lot of options these days besides sandblasting. "Media blasting"
can use any of several types of abrasives. Some are claimed to be able to
remove paint without damaging adjoining glass surfaces. Try that with sand!
I haven't used them but I'd definitely look into it. Sandblasting, after
all, is essentialy like sandpapering something, only quicker and easier.
Would you really want to sandpaper your alloy wheels? - Wayne