[DML] The "Official" DeLorean Music Top 10 ! ! !

[DML] The "Official" DeLorean Music Top 10 ! ! !

Hello,
I have received quite a few e-mail giving me lots of work to count and set up an "official" DeLorean Music list submitted by you - the owners. I would like to add that this list is supposed to reflect what music is the most popular to listen to when you're driving your DeLorean...

Here is is: (ta-da)

01. BACK TO THE FUTURE 1 CD *

02. DIRE STRAITS "MONEY FOR NOTHING" CD**

03. MATRIX CD***

04. SWEET HOME ALABAMA by Lynyrd Skynyrd

05. DOUBLEBACK by ZZ Top (BTTF)

06. BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY by QUEEN (Uh, wasn't this in Waynes World?)

07. THAT DON'T IMPRESS ME MUCH by Shania Twain

08. BEDS ARE BURNING by Midnight Oil

09. YOU ARE ALWAYS ON MY MIND by THE PET SHOP BOYS

10. TOP GUN THEME by Harold Faltermeyer

* = A few people also specified certain tracks - BTTF Theme and The Power of Love by Huey Lewis and the News

** = A few people also specified certain tracks - "Money for Nothing" and "Walk of life"

*** = One particular track was specified - "Du hast" by Rammstein

I for one have heard all of the music above EXCEPT "Du hast" by Rammstein. I'm curious to what song that really is...For the Americans - DU HAST is german meaning "YOU HAVE"

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY