[DML] Ohio DeLorean Meeting

The DeLorean Club of Ohio 2000 annual Meeting / Party will be held at
Welsh Jaguar Classic Car Museum and Jaggin' Around Restaurant & Pub
Steubenville, OH. on Saturday, February 19.

We hope that Ken Koncelik will be in attendance to update us on the
status of his DeLorean Car Show in Cleveland and solicit volunteers for
various duties.

Everyone is invited. Driving a DeLorean is not necessary, although
every year at least one person brings a DeLorean to this midwinter
event. For some of you in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Indiana the DCO
is probably the closest of the local DeLorean clubs (Dave Stragand, are
you reading this? Steubenville is pretty close to you.)

IMPORTANT! Please RSVP to Patti and Mike Substelny by email
(msubstel@xxxx) or telephone (216-321-5024) if you plan to
attend the meeting. As with last year, we might get bad weather and
need to reschedule the event. We can only warn you of cancellations if
we know you plan on coming.

- Mike Substelny