[DML] DeLorean Music Top 100!

Hello all,

I have now received 100 responses on what music people play when they're driving their DeLorean. The responses are now CLOSED.

What I'd like to do now, is limit this Top 100 to a Top 10 (possibly a Top 20). To do this I need some help.

If you want to help, do the following: Pick 10 songs from the Top 100 and send them to:

stian.birkeland-fk@xxxxx

Then I will try to count it all up, and get a "true" Top 10.

Here's the TOP 100:
01. "Back To The Future" (Soundtrack CD)
02. "Stunt" by Bare Naked Ladies (CD)
03. "China Grove" by The Doobie Brothers
04. "Born To Be Wild" by Steppenwolf
05. "I Just Died in Your Arms Tonight" by Cutting Crew
06. "Green Onions" by Booker T. & the MG's
07. "Axel Foley" (Soundtrack CD - Beverly Hills Cop)
08. "Dreams" by The Cranberries
09. "Abracadabra" by Steve Miller Band
10. "Macarena" by Los Del Rio
11. "Higher Love" by Steve Winwood
12. "Land Of Confusion" by Genesis
13. "You Spin Me Round Like A Record" by Dead Or Alive
14. "Wouldn't It Be Good" by Nik Kershaw
15. "Beat It" by Michael Jackson
16. "Heaven Helps The Man I'm Free" by Kenny Loggins
17. "Top Gun Theme" by Harold Faltermeyer
18. "Show Me Heaven" by Maria McKee
19. "When The Going Gets Tough" by Billy Ocean
20. "I Wanna Know What Love Is" by Foreigner
21. "Forever Young" by Alphaville
22. "Islands In The Stream" by The Bee Gees
23. "Staying Alive" by The Bee Gees
24. "Jump" by Van Halen
25. "Don't Answer Me" by Alan Parsons
26. "A View To A Kill" by Duran Duran
27. "Not For The Dough" by Multicyde
28. "Doubleback" by ZZ Top
29. "Blue Da Ba Dee" by Eiffel 65
30. "That Don't Impress Me Much" by Shania Twain
31. "Hooked On A Feeling" by Vonda Shepard
32. "Word Up" by Cameo
33. "Upside Down" by Diana Ross
34. "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor
35. "Crush" by Jennifer Paige
36. "You Are Always On My Mind" by The Pet Shop Boys
37. "Oh Yeah" by Yello
38. "Morning Train" by Sheena Easton
39. "Twist & Shout" by The Beatles
40. "Circles In The Sand" by Belinda Carlisle
41. "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
42. "Come On Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners
43. "Walk of Life" by Dire Straits
44. "Money For Nothing" by Dire Straits
45. "Heavy Fuel" by Dire Straits
46. "Brothers in Arms" by Dire Straits
47. "Beds Are Burning" by Midnight Oil
48. "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion
49. "Your Woman" by White Town
50. "X-Files Theme" by Mark Snow
51. "To Stuffed To Jump" by Amazing Rythm Aces (CD)
52. "Fanfare For The Common Man" by Aaron Copland
53. "Primal Scream" by Maynard Ferguson
54. "Birdland" by Maynard Ferguson
55. "Flying Home" by Benny Goodman and Lionel Hampton
56. "Carneval De Venice" by Wynton Marsalis
57. "Procession of The Nobles" by Rimsky-Korsakoff
58. "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Freddie Mercury & Queen
59. "Across The Field" by The Ohio State University Marching Band
60. "Star Wars Theme" by John Williams
61. "You Can Call Me Al" by Simon & Garfunkel
62. "Cowboy" by Kid Rock
63. "Nookie" by Limp Bizkit
64. "Freak On A Leash" by Korn
65. "Higher" by Creed
66. "Wake Up" by Rage Against The Machine
67. "Push It" by Static X
68. "Du Hast" by Rammstein
69. "Living Dead Girl" by Zombie
70. "Flagpole Sitta'" by Harvey Danger
71. "Sunburn" by Fuel
72. "Learn To Fly" by Foo Fighters
73. "Indiana Jones Theme" by John Williams
74. "2001 - A Space Odyssé Theme"
75. "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen
76. "Twin Peaks Theme" by Angelo Badalamenti
77. "The Riddle" by Nik Kershaw
78. "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper
79. "Time After Time" by Cyndi Lauper
80. "R Good Enough" (Goonies Theme) by Cyndi Lauper
81. "She Drives Me Crazy" by Fine Young Cannibals
82. "Hazard" by Richard Marx
83. "Manic Monday" by The Bangles
84. "Moonlight Shadow" by Mike Oldfield and Maggie Riley
85. "Another Brick In The Wall" by Pink Floyd
86. "In The Army Now" by Status Quo
87. "Hallelujah/Messiah" by Georg Friedrich Händel
88. "9th Symphony" by Ludwig Van Beethoven
89. "Air" by Johan Sebastian Bach
90. "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik" by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
91. "Glory of Love" by Peter Cetera
92. "Rocking All Over The World" by Status Quo
93. "Rainman Theme" by ???
94. "Matrix" (Soundtrack)
95. "Life Is Life" by Opus
96. "Genie Come Lately" by Albert West