[DML] Renting Delorean

We also rented our car out several times in 99. Our basic rate is
125.00/hr Min. 4 hrs. but each contract is different we make a deal
depending on what the use is ,if travel is involved ect.

One company paid our travel expenses,+ $1500. and hotel and expenses
for week in Orlando,Fl. including Disney Passes ( free Vacation)
because they wanted same car they used in 2 local shoots in Dallas.

We talked to a company here in Dallas that supplies cars just for
motion picture industry here in tx. they said going rate is $300.00/day
except for some specialty cars (dmc)would be one . Ask for upfront
money or COD . We had to wait 45 days and several phone calls to
collect from our first rental, but we learned quickly.

Also We DO NOT allow any Modifications to our car making it look like
(BTF)
be aware that the smoke machines they use , uses an oil(GLYCEROL) which
leaves a oily film on everything afterward heavy cleanup especially
windows is needed.

You will be amazed how many "takes' it takes to get the right shot.
It's fun but time consuming making a commercial It's hurry up and
wait! and the bloopers! We also ask for copies of all finished tapes
for our library.