[DML] Re: Antifreeze

Frank,
I could be wrong here, but Ithink that is normal if you didn't give the engine time to warm up to allow the coolant to cycle. The thermostat senses the level of heat passing throught the coolant system, and when the coolant gets hot enough, the thermostat will open so the coolant will circulate through the system, i.e. radiator, which in turn cools the engine. So, if the coolant temperature didn't get hot enough for the thermostat to open, the coolant wouldn't circulate, and one side of the coolant system would remain cold. All hoses will warm up when the temperature of the coolant reaches the level for the thermostat to open, becuase the coolant will then circulate fully through the system. Am I wrong here? DMC JOE?

If this sounds mildly confusing, I appologize... I have a headache... :oP.

---Dan