[DML] Re: Renting your DeLorean

We rented our D out for a public festival. No money involved, but I did get
a free lunch :-) Hey, it was for a good cause.... I can't remember what the
cause was, but I'm sure it was good.

But if we were to rent our DeLorean out for a commercial function or
promotion, then we would've imposed a fee. I think DMC Joe previously posted
the fees he charges for renting out DeLoreans, so perhaps he can better
answer your question.

BTW, I'll soon have scans from the festival where our DeLorean was on show.
I've got a cool photo of it in front of the bank, which sort of resembles
the Hill Valley Clocktower.

>I am curious, those of you that have rented your DeLorean for an event, what
>kind of compensation did you receive? How much per day? Was the car driven
>and by whom, what kind of contract if any was there? I recall reading that
>some people have done this in the past and I am curious about there
>experiences.
>
>Thanks
>
>Scott Mueller
>ScottMueller@xxxx