[DML] Lenses for front turnsignal/positionlights

[DML] Lenses for front turnsignal/positionlights

Hello all,

Just a little question for my research on making a "D"
streetlegal in The Netherlands:

Does anyone know if WHITE lenses are available
for the front turnsignal/positionlights (the ones in the bumper)?

I know there are several types of amber lenses and even
some half white/half amber, but Amber is not allowed and
half-half isn't as nice a fully white ones...

Any crossreferencepart would be a great help too,
since I don't have a "D" YET I can't take a part off of it
and go to my local autopartsstore...

Thanks,

JAN
Think Different...