[DML] HTML-postings

Hello everyone,

It seems like I'm the only one who cares,
but AGAIN I would like to ask everyone who posts
to the DML to turn HTML OFF...

Haviong HTML on makes the digest-version of the list
a conciderable amount larger/longer than nessecary
and makes it a lot more diffucult to read because of
the repeating of most messages with all the code included.

Having a HTML-capable mailer does not help
(I use Netscape on my Mac), because the Digest has no
"own" HTML-codes which tell the browser to interpret this...

So plese, if you love the list as much as I do;
TURN HTML OFF when posting to the DML.

Thanks,

JAN van de Wouw
Think Different...