[DML] Re: Headliner Fabric

<< I'm not sure what you mean when you say "A couple yards of this and a can
of 3m Spray Adhesive from Pep Boys and you're in business". Do you mean that
with these two items you can go into the automotive upholstery business or
that a De Lorean owner with no experience can professionally re-furbish
their headliner ? In either case experience is the key to completing a
professional looking job. >>

OK. Obviously if you're the type of person that's "all thumbs" you
shouldn't attempt this. However, if you do consider yourself "handy", with a
little patience, common sense, and some understanding of the materials you're
working with, even a person with no upholstery experience CAN re-furbish
their headliners AND get completely professional results. If anyone is
considering attempting this project and would like some pointers, feel free
to email me privately.

Steve
VIN 2650