[DML] Hell has frozen over again! MY car is for sale!

[DML] Hell has frozen over again! MY car is for sale!

The unthinkable has happened again!  First Espey and now me,  my DMC-12 is for sale and I'm offering it to the beloved DML first.
It is a 1981 Manual with Black Interior and Stainless body, VIN 2860.  It has the gas flap and hood lines.  This car has had all of the updates to make it a daily driver.  I have driven it across the country and back and it has performed great.  It has only 41K miles and is an Arizona car, so no rust!  It has been meticulously restored and maintained by my good friends at DMC Houston.  I installed a competition-grade Alpine CD head unit and speakers, though I still have allthe originals for the fanatics, and it has a Viper alarm for added protection.  I have a TON of NEW parts on this car, the following is only a partial listing.  I also have a Back to the Future Time Machine thingie that bolts onto the car where the louvers are for shows, parades, etc.
There are no rips in the seats or the headliners! This car is ready to drive and impress!

Serious parties only may email me at aceu@xxxx for more details and/or pictures.  I am moving soon and the car can't come withme, that's the only reason I am selling it.  Though I hope to get another one upon my return of course!  It is ready to be picked up in Phoenix, AZ or I can deliver it to your door if the price is right.  I have a letter of appraisal stating the value at $25K, but I'm only asking $15K because I have 2 weeks before I leave!  Hurry, this is your dream car and it won't last.

           -Ace Underhill-
Brilliant Screen Entertainment