[DML] ADMIN: New ForSale/Wanted section

After burning some late-evening oil here with the immense help of Dave
Stragand (owner of the $3000 DeLorean Kit, webmaster of www.forwardlook.com,
and apparent FrontPage2000 demigod) I have changed the Parts forsale/wanted
pages to a do-it-yourself format. Several of you discovered this while I was
still bringing up the pages! Any ads that were previously submitted have
been transferred over to the new section.

Be patient - the Web Server is back up but is not the most reliable thing at
the moment.

See it at http://www.dmcnews.com hit the "Buy&Sell" link and follow it from
there. Be sure to refresh your browser if you have been there recently.

Thanks again Dave, I may actually have to look into an old Plymouth or
something!

dave