[DML] Re: Production Dates

In a message dated 1/2/00 5:57:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, gus@xxxx
writes:

<< The odd thing is that there was some other writing that had been marked
out,
followed by "OK" next to it. I'm dying to know what had been noted there
prior to it being OK!! >>

Hey Gus,

Its sorta just like what is in my drivers side door. Someone on the
assembly line noticed there was a nut missing on my door, so they made a note
"Nut Missing" with an arrow pointing to the empty hole and then just like
you said there is an "OK" right next to it. I guess they just made those
notes for the next person to work on the car so they can correct it.

Later,
Nick