[DML] Fast idle

Hey all, you all have been great with the adviceand tech info.  Got another question, my D has been having a fast idle problem.  When it is cold it is slightly fast as normal, when it warmsup it idles fine but if I drive around town and start and stop a lot it wants to idle at 2000 RPM.  Sometimes it will go back to normal idle and sometimes it won't. The throttle is not sticking, I already checked that. Any clue?

As far as throttle problems go, it seems that stiff cables are a common problem.  When I bought my D it didn't seem to have any power, I found that the petal hardware was bent and was only allowing the throttle to open one quarter of the way.  After lubeing the cable and bending the petal back, I have full travel and much more power. Any one have this problem before?