[DML] Gold in Reno

Bill and I are back! It was a great trip from Reno, Tahoe, Grass
Valley, Nevada City, Sacramento Santa Rosa, Russian River Area, San
Francisco and back to Reno.

Reno took pictures of the Gold #4300 I was surprised that it had the
manual retractable front antennae. They allowed me to take pictures but
it really scared me when the alarms started going off when i stepped on
the gravel to take inside shots. I liked the interior of this one brown
but bill likes the black interior of the one in Snyder,Tx.better.

We stopped at Danville to see the Delorean at the car Mueseum but It
was no longer on display. so the only D we saw was the gold the whole
trip. we wished we had ours with us the drive was fantastic.

We got a ticket ( speed Trap) in Carson City 45 to 25 in one block
,they had 6 cars pulled over what a rip off because we were from Dallas
He wrote me up for 35 in 25 I was going 45 still cost me $45.

will post pictures soon... we left all the gold & $$$$ in Reno didn't
bring anything back.

Off to Houston next week... to have work done on our D to get it ready
for all the shows this year, see you at Strawberry Festival ,La ,
Mobile, Al., Cleveland, Oh. Las Vegas Nv just to name a few.

We have offered our car for the San Antonio filming talking to
producer again on Monday.