[DML] Website Additions, Monthly Contest (WIN DMC STUFF)

[DML] Website Additions, Monthly Contest (WIN DMC STUFF)

Happy New Year all!

First off, I want to thank everyone who submitted entries to my contest last
month. The part I had on my site was what was left of the passenger side
lower ball joint. I should have paid more attention to the talk about them
a month or so ago. At least it decided to fail in the parking lot of an
Auto Supply shop (and not during rush-hour on the highway).

I have also posted new content on my website at
www.babbtechnology.com/delorean including this months contest details (2
winners will be picked this time), and have added several DMC featured
advertisements, including the "Live The Dream" ad. All info is available on
the home page.

Thanks, and Hope to see you all in Cleveland this summer!

Michael Babb