[DML] POLL: Would you be interested in owning a rare documentary about t

[DML] POLL: Would you be interested in owning a rare documentary about the DeLorean?

I have obtained exclusive rights to market and sell a documentary about the DeLorean called "DeLorean Start-Up" that was created by famed film director D.A. Pennebaker. It was filmed during the months that the DMC plant was just getting started (after it was built) and includes amazing behind the scenes footage of the car being built and special meetings with all those involved. It's an hour long, and has never been officially sold except for 1980 runs on the BBC. There is also some great footage of the New Orleans auto show where the DeLorean was first shown to the public. I need to find how many copies to create (professional coverboxes, labels, shrinkwrapping, etc.), and can't afford to make too many extra. Please select what you'd be willing to pay for this tape once it is released. I have to sell 450 tapes at $49.95 to break even, so I'm trying to see how many to make and what to sell them at so I don't end up a poor man. Thanks.

----

Please select one of the following:

o 0
o 39.95