[DML] Started engine swap today=parts for sale

[DML] Started engine swap today=parts for sale

I started my engine swap today.  I am putting in aVortec 4.3 V6 out of a '94 S-10.  When all is said and done, I hope to have around 275 HP out of it.  (Heads, cam, rocker rollers, headers, ect)  I will soon be starting a web page with updates but wanted to let everyone know that I will take any reasonable offer on the stock engine (totally complete w/ wiring harness, exhaust, ect except for A/C compressor) and stock transmission just to get them out of my way.  If no one ends up buying these, I will part them out if need be, so if you're looking for some parts (fuel dist., intake, ect) let me know.  I just had the heads redone and have receipts.  If anyone is interested, email me for details.

I would also like to give a BIG thanks to Mike Bell forthe parts and advice and also to Darryl Tinnerstet for his advice.  If it wasn't for these guys I don't think I would have tried to take on sucha project.

Thanks in advance,

Duke