[DML] Re: Volvo engine -- yea or nea?

When the Volvo version of the PRV-6 was selected for the DeLorean it was
realized that the engine was too tall for the existing engine compartment.
A new crankcase was designed to off set the oil pan which allowed the
engine to sit several inches lower on the frame.

There are many other modifications required when attempting a Volvo
retrofit.

Because of the availability of new factory original DeLorean PRV's
retrofitting is not cost effective.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>