[DML] MODERATE -- james@u... wants to post a message to dmcnews

NOTE: The following message is clearly commercial. It is being posted not
becasue fo the author's identity, but because it is DeLorean related and
because of the constantly expressed interest in the subject. Other vendors
or private parties selling DeLorean related items are free to post here as
well.

Replies/responses that relate to this message will NOT be posted to the
list. Further information should be obtained as set forth in the following
message.

Dick Ryan - Moderator of the Week