[DML] Re: NLT-DMC = No Longer Totally Disassembled Motor Car

[DML] Re: NLT-DMC = No Longer Totally Disassembled Motor Car

Dave,

It looks like you have done your homework.I was a little surprised on the
sacristy of talk about the electrical system.

The DeLorean electrical system had hundreds of production changes that were
never documented. Much of the information that did make it to print, is
incomplete or, in some cases, incorrect. For example, with the exception of
the master wiring schematic, there is no information on the wiring of the
main relay section. Have you planned on how you will handle this and
other electrical mysteries.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>