[DML] need Fascia Recovery

oh i need a used/new facia for my delorean what would
be the cheapest price for one don at delorean motor
center said i had the worst facia he has ever seen in
delorean history here are some detail the whole thing
had lots of cracks and lots of repair done to it the
gril holes where all broke except for one so thats
what would hold my gril from falling to the ground oh
and the gril whas cracked and mising a side to it AND
the emblem for the car was totaled it looks like the
twisted and droped a mountain on top of it also it
had a gigantic eyebrows plus it had puppy ears lol!
so if any one has a facia in bad conditon or good
condition ill buy it aslong as its better than this
and cost really cheap

all the way from east los angeles!
Efren vin#16072