[DML] Acceleration Enrichment (was: Fire)

[DML] Acceleration Enrichment (was: Fire)

I think it is working correctly. I have no problem keeping up with the
5.0 mustangs when they race me. :)

When I purchased the car 6 years ago, the O2 sensor was removed. about
4 years ago I had PJGrady replace the O2 Sensor, and add some switches
in the intake to turn the O2 sensor on and off. The way I understand
it, when the intake is under boost, the O2 Sensor is removed from the
circuit causing the computer to go to "Full Rich". This is how the
current Island Turbo kit comes. (I had a early version of it).

While execrating, the car does not seem to bog down at all. I am very
happy with the performance, for what it is.

If you have a quick test procedure for this system, I'll double check
it.

Thanks

DMC Joe wrote:

> Marc,
> I was reading your reply and noticed your comment that
>
> "Even with the turbos, the performance is not what I would like- which is
> why I am considering a transplant instead of just rebuilding my engine".
>
> We have found that many DeLoreans, turbo & non turbo, have problems in the
> acceleration enrichment circuit which has a direct connection to the
> acceleration charistics of the engine. Have you checked this area of your
> fuel system to be sure it is operating properly.
>
> DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
> Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>
<SNIP>