[DML] Re: DMC Fire

Marc,
I was reading your reply and noticed your comment that

"Even with the turbos, the performance is not what I would like- which is
why I am considering a transplant instead of just rebuilding my engine".

We have found that many DeLoreans, turbo & non turbo, have problems in the
acceleration enrichment circuit which has a direct connection to the
acceleration charistics of the engine. Have you checked this area of your
fuel system to be sure it is operating properly.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>