[DML] wiring

I have a problem with the starting system and an alarm system. When I bought my car it already had an alarm installed, but I do not have the remotes. I want to remove it now, but I am not sure about removing the starter disable. I have consulted the wiring diagrams in the manual but the colors do not correspond.

The wiring diagram shows a relay with one brown, one white with yellow tracer, and (2) white with red tracer. However, my car has: one brown, one thick red, and (2) thin red wires.

I assume the brown is correct and is the constant power. I assume the thick red is to the starter (it goes into a black box right next to the fuse block). I know that one thin red goes to the alarm. The other thin red goes into the harness heading for the front of the car. Can someone shed some light on what these wires are and how to remove the alarm without killing the system.

My car is an 83. Is the ignition wire the thin red wire going into the Harness? What happens if I remove the wire going to the alarm module?

By the way, it appears that brown and thin red wire on on one post, and that the thick red wire and thin red alarm wire are on another post. (it does not appear to be a normal looking relay as I have seen them - it only has two steal posts).

Help please!!!!
Thanx,
Brian 16584