[DML] Re: Who wants to be a Millionare

I am sure owners of 1980 Trans Ams dont get Knight Rider questions. Maybe
they get Smokey and The Bandit comments. The body style used in Knight Rider
was totally different than the 1980 style Trans Am. It was the redisigned
1983 style that was used in the show. In any case I think the Back To The
Future movies, did more than any other event in the DeLoreans history, to
bring notoriety toi the car. I would not be surprised if almost a third or
half of all DeLorean owners became interested originally in the car because
of these movies. Sounds like a good poll for egroups. "What made you a fan
of the DeLorean?"

Gary

In a message dated 11/22/99 8:45:51 AM Eastern Standard Time, IVe099@xxxx