[DML] New coolant bottle

Hello,
I hear that there is a lot of after-market aluminium/stainless steel coolant bottles for the DeLorean to replace the original plastic one which are prone to cracking.

Now, what is the difference between the available ones from DMC Houston, DeLorean One, PJ Grady??? Any recommendations?

I have heard that some coolant bottles are 100% like the original, others are rumoured to be painted black
(Hard to see the coolant level with this one, perhaps?)

What supplier is the best to use regarding the BEST coolant bottle?

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY