[DML] DeLoreans on top 100!

Dear Members,

I just bought the magazine "Top 100 Cars of the Century," which was produced
by duPont. It shows a picture of a car, and a brief description. I am proud
to say, the DeLorean made it to #63. The picture is good, it is a picture
from the back, and the description reads: "Unlike most of the cars on this
list, the DeLorean has a short, sad story. The car was the brainchild of
ex-GM manager John DeLorean. It was quite unique with gullwing doors and a
stainless steel exterior. Built in Northern Ireland, the sleek coupe failed
to sell, and the DeLorean found itself deep in debt. The use of the car as a
time machine in the movie Back to the Future made the car famous though." I
also bought a little calendar just for the heck of it. This calendar is named
"Dream Cars," which is produced by Car and Driver. This has many pictures,
and a description of the car. It also has triva questions, which are "What
car?" and "What marque?" While showing the pciture of them. I didn't see it
at first, but when I went page by page, I noticed there was a page with a
DeLorean on it! The date it is on is on Friday, February 25, 2000. It has a
description of the car under it. Just thought you people would like to know.

John Feldman