[DML] Can you spot the items?

Fellow DMCer's,
Having seen a copy of the famous "Mr March" calender , I now challenge anyone
to find the two problems( would cost you points in concours) in the engine
compartment. And one small thing in the main photo.
James you are disquified from answering. To those who have seen the photos a
big thanks to James for presenting the Delorean in a very positive light.
Also a very big thanks for Michael B. Enjoyed the conversation, calender, and
adult drinks. All of our cars benifit from the DML, but in some cases we also
get a chance to meet fellow owners. This was the case today (Sunday). All I
can say is anyone coming thru the TN area give me a call. Always ready to
talk D's and put down a few drinks.
Bruce Battles
Vin # 06569