[DML] Re: Headlight Switch?

I don't know for sure, but I've had a similar occurance on my '87 Ford
Escord IV: there was insufficient ground to the headlights, which
caused the lowbeams to "draw ground" through the highs. Effectively
switching them in series...
This also happened when switching over to highbeams; then the lows came
on a little bit. If you problem IS ground-related, this could also
explain why your taillights don't illuminate.

Hope this helps,

JAN van de Wouw
Goirle, The Netherlands.

Thinking Different... Using a Mac...
Almost living the Dream...
Being practical... Driving an '87 Ford Escort IV ;-)

defiantin-@xxxx wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews/?start=4757

> On the dash, when my low beams are on, the hi beam indicatior is lit
> but very dim. When you look at the actual lights, it is accurate.
The