[DML] Re: Delorean on E!

To anybody who applies,

I recorded the episode of JZD on E! the first time it was put out. If
anybody wants a copy, e-mail me at home at rubberneck1@xxxx and we'll
figure something out.

I also am looking to get ahold of Mimi or hank breer. I think they're on
this list but i havn't seen a posting of theirs in a while. If you two are
on here, please get a hold of me via e-mail or whatever re: the DMC x-mas
parade.

540 forever

chip
vin #1230