[DML] Re: turbo supplier

I agree. The supplier of the Northstar conversion is on the list. I
have asked him about a DIY kit, and there are no plans for such a thing.

I have looked in to other conversions, and considering that the
Chevy/Buick conversions can be had for under $10,000 the northstar deal
is just not worth it to me. That is not to say that the price is not
fair for the work he is doing (I dont know what that is in detail, so I
cant say.)

If someone gave me a DeLorean for free, I would still have trouble
spending 20K on any modification.