[DML] Re: turbo supplier

Is that what it cost for the Northstar engine? $20,000! If that is
for a stock, nothing special Cadilac engine that is INSANE! You have
to be able to do far better for far less money. Surely you could come
up with a better horsepower to dollar ratio.

If I am missing something here please let me know, maybe that engine is
worth the money-- I am not an expert.

Vin 16367