[DML] KYB Gas Shocks?

Hi All,

With my Disassembled D I received four brand new KYB shocks. These were
probably purchased around 1989 or so, and are visibly a close match for
the old shocks. The numbers are:

Front: KG 4605A
Rear: KG 9116

Does anyone know if these are/ever were proper shocks for a D, or did
the previous owner most likely just "match 'em up" at his local parts
store? I checked the KYB web site, but they have no reference to the D,
nor to these particular shocks. Any leads would be appreciated!

-Dave Stragand, #5927
dave.stragand@xxxx
"The Blair De Lorean Project" Web Page
http://www.forwardlook.net/DMC