[DML] Re: So what are the 0-60 times?

I am really looking forward to the results from the Dyno day.

Were the various weights of each car recorded?????

The standard car is 2712.6lbs is an auto heavier???

Also, I am sure everyone on the DML shares a thought for your son. Before you know it he will be back firing on all cylinders.....

Best wishes

Christopher M. Hawes
DMD (Delorean Model Dealership)
Website nearly ready....

----Original Message Follows----

On Dyno Day we got printouts of horsepower and torque curves verses
rpm. However, we did not get the time verses horsepower and torque
curves. I have requested these to get the 0 to 60 and beyond times.

I should be able to get these by the middle of next week. The guy
(Charlie) who runs the dyno is out of town until then. As the saying
goes "Hurry up and wait."

I am trying to digest and graph the data as quickly as possible.
Unfortunately, my son has taken ill and we are spending a great deal of
time at the doctors and hospital. They do not know what is wrong with
him other than some virsus is damaging his kidneys and upper respiratory
cavities.

Bob