[DML] Re: So what are the 0-60 times?

Ian Titley once told me a story about him overtaking his friend while his friend was doing a
reliable 119mph. The point of the story being the "how do you know how fast you're going when
the speedo stops at 85?" question posed by me

Ian told the story that he didn't just overhaul his friend, but fair shot past him.

Ian's has the stock exhaust with catalytics - he also has one of the best eamples of
DeLoreanhood you'll ever see.

Martin