[DML] Re: Engine for sale and bellhousing question

[DML] Re: Engine for sale and bellhousing question

Contact "Dr Bob", of the 1997 BTTF Delorean. He used a Porsche
automatic trans in his conversion. If you want to keep your DMC
automatic, and add some more power- this may be a good choice.

In my case, I want to stay with the 5spd if I ever do actually do a
conversion!

Duke wrote:
> <SNIP>
> distribution. I don't know of any other transmission that I could go with
> so I've decided to stick with the stock one (which is an automatic) The
<SNIP>