[DML] DMC kit car?

If any of you live in the Florida area then try to pick up a Custom, Antique
and Sports Car Trader. In the DeLorean section it has a supposed "DeLorean
Kit Car"!? Can this be true? I looked on www.autotrader.com but it is not on
there for some reason.(I was looking for a picture, I have one in the
magazine but it's B/W) Has there ever been a DeLorean kit car? Maybe the
owner doesn't know what he has and it just looked like a D so he called it
that. Here are the specs:

DeLorean Kit Car
new Chevy V-6 engine
new 4 speed
mag wheels
runs/looks good
$2500 or trade

If anyone wants his phone number then just email me.
-Jimmy