[DML] Re: History Channel Documentary

I think you may be missing the point. I was responding to a list members
questions about John DeLorean's attitude when the company was suffering
from tremendous financial losses. My statement refereed to the reaction of
investors who were quite upset that instead of cutting expenses JZD
continued to live a life of luxury.

I am not saying he should have moved out of his Park Avenue offices but
that maybe he should have vacated one of the two full floors that the
operation was leasing.

Check out my review of the program on the main page of our web-site.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>