[DML] Re: undercarriage cleaning

Don,
Any multi-purpose cleaner (409, Bleach White, etc.) will do the job with to
harm to the metal, epoxy frame, and fiberglass underbody. The safest and
easiest way to accomplish this is to place the car on four jack stands and
remove the wheels. Use your garden hose to spray off all the loose dirt. A
scrub brush with soap and water will aid in removing caked on dirt in areas
like the wheel wells.

After a good rinsing get yourself a bunch of rags and the musti purpose
cleaner mentioned above, slide under to car and clean, clean, clean. To
remove oil and dirt from the bottom of the engine and trans, use carburetor
spray cleaner and a paint brush. Be sure to use the carb cleaner with a
spray nozzle to avoid over spray onto the epoxy frame and adjoining rubber
components.

Be sure to read the warning labels on all of the products mentioned.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>