[DML] To Moderator

Dear Moderator, I am trying to reach Reggie Knowlton as his city is only 5
miles from where I live. I recall several days/weeks ago an email about how
the egroups system edits email addresses/

If you could, would you please forward this email to him? I would very much
like to meet with him and have him go over my D. My email address is
dsilek@xxxx . I am in Va. Beach and Norfolk is about 10 minutes from my
house, and Reggie is the first person I have found in the VAB/Norfolk area
with a D. as well.

Thanks so much

David W. Silek
phone 757-467-0351