[DML] Re: Need some insight or guidance for locating problem

[DML] Re: Need some insight or guidance for locating problem

Lets determine weather or not you are losing power to the fuel pump while
you are driving. Set up the following test:
Access the fuel pump and run a test wire from the positive post through the
hole in the firewall where the hood release cable goes through. Once inside
the car hook your 12v test light between the test lead from the pump and
ground. To be sure that the problem is not ground related jump the inertia
switch during this test.

Let me know your results.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>