[DML] DeLorean Related books

In my quest to find ALL of the De Lorean related books,   I found one recently that is not really that interestingto most people, but it sort of fits to a very lesser extent.   It isby John De Loreans Ex wife.  It is called "Cristina Ferrare Style" (How to have it in every part of your life).   Copyright 1984.  It is not an automotive book but does show you what their life style was and howthe family lived.  There are lots of pictures in color, but mostly of Cristina (She WAS a world famous model of course) and a few with both of them and some of them with their children Kathryn and Zachary. Zachary had his walls coveredwith large photos of the De Lorean car  It is about many things which my wife says are outdated now!  Parties, Decorating, food, diets etc.  A few comments like one that quoted "when my husband was arrested" but no De Lorean auto stories.

I got it via Amazon.   I had it ordered for over ayear before they notified me, and had forgotten about it.  The cost was  $6.00!  Not in the class of SSI of course.

FWIW Department.

Murray
Vin: 05962
Lic: DMC-XII