[DML] Fuel system cleaning

Hello,
I recently purchased an 81 DeLorean. The car has been sitting for about
a year since the last time it was started. I have heard starting the car
after it has been sitting is the worst thing you can do. Is there a site
that has complete directions on cleaning an entire fuel system? I have never
cleaned a fuel injection system, should I atemp to clean it myself? I am
pretty good with mechanics. I just dont want to wreck anything. I should
probably clean the tank out while am at it too.

any information would be greatly apprecited.

Thanks
vin#2496

David,