[DML] Guess The Mystery Part; Win a DeLorean....brochure

[DML] Guess The Mystery Part; Win a DeLorean....brochure

<<Comment From James Espey>>>
As I think I mentioned earlier, we set up the DeLorean concours to
highlight cars as the factory intended. This means on a "perfect" workday
(no hungover workers) using all "perfect" components.
<<End Comment>>

Funny that you said this today James.  I have just had my DeLorean in for some work, and the mechanic found something kind of interesting in the car.  Check out the link below, and I will send whoever comes closest to guessing what it is, and where it was in the cara DeLorean brochure.  Guess my car was not built on a "perfect day"   If you have any ideas as to what/where, send me an e-mail at michael@xxxx.  The closest guess to be received by midnight this Friday, will be sent an8 1/2 by 11 DeLorean trifild brochure as an award! .....then I will post more information, as well as something else interesting I now have.

Good Luck, and keep the dream alive!

Michael C. Babb
VIN 3472