[DML] New Delorean Site

I've made a new Delorean site that is geared more towards the younger
people on the list (especially all the teenagers like me) I just quickly
put it together now but it will get a lot better. Hopefully it will
answer alot of the questions like "Is the Delorean a good car for a
teenager to buy" ect , as it will cronicle my experience with my car as
I get it ready for driving in the next couple months. Hopefully it will
give maybe a little insight on what it's like to own one at a young
age(I'm 18). Plus there's a little movie you can check out that will
play on any windows computer of the car.

well , check it out: http://www.geocities.com/dkazmark/

ps- all you teenager lurkers on the list , e-mail what you think would
be a good idea for the page as it's realy for all you who want to know
if you yourself can pull off owning a Delorean.

_Thanks,
Don Kazmark