[DML] DeLorean Service EUROPE

Hello Dirk!

I just wanted to welcome you as a major player for all European DeLorean owners. Your services are welcomed along with Christoph Wirz'of Switzerland.

I believe I speak for all European DeLorean owners when I say that we have been waiting for a service like this. Obviously you know the inside-out of the DeLorean, and from what I can see on your website you really love the DeLorean auto!

Note:
This is no critisism of US suppliers, your services are also excellent. But Europe could sure need European branches of PJ Grady's. DeLorean One and DMC Houston. I hope you all are aware that there are hundreds of DeLoreans in Europe.

Why not set up a DeLorean service center in our part of the world?

DMC Houston has an associate in England, Wingray Autos in Liverpool, but I haven't seen any advertisement...Anyone want to elaborate this?

Parts can be ordered easily world-wide but major service is better left to the DeLorean experts. It is easier also to send a body panel to a country in Europe than to the US.

Let us care for our DeLoreans and the DeLoreans will care for us!

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY