[DML] Re: Number correlation put to rest

[DML] Re: Number correlation put to rest

There is no correlation between frame/engine/VINs. They are all
independent of each other.

The warranty cards list the VIN and the engine number of each car, but
the frame number is, for all intents and purposes now, irrelevent.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
www.usadmc.com

original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews/?start=3925