[DML] Re: DeLoreans on Chris' car site

I too have sent a message to Chris about the 1980 question. He has yet to get back to me.

I am from the UK and the model years here were designated in the same way as over you way!

His details are all correct except for the 1980 part, just inaccurate info, that is all....

I am trying to track down TLC 35 (2 pics of this grey interiored right-hooker are shown on the Chris site) so if you know anything about it please let me know.

Christopher M. Hawes
DMD (Delorean Model Dealership)

----Original Message Follows----

I sent a message to Chris about a week ago (when the first thread was posted) but have not heard any response......
----- Original Message -----So, could it be that a converted early 1981 DeLorean that was built and sold in Great
Britain in December of 1980, was actually titled as a 1980?

BTW, has anyone bothered to ask Chris?

Regards,
Ed Thompson (#6419 since 1982)